Persons that hold an Arizona Racing Commission permit and accept bets or wages on results of pari-mutual horse racing.
- $500 Application Fee
- $1,200 Annual License Fee for up to (4) four pari-mutuel betting windows or tote machines
- $500 Annual fee for each pari-mutuel betting window or tote machine in excess of (4) four.
- $25 for each set of fingerprints
Teletracking Ordinance Booklet
General Provisions Booklet
Teletrack Operator Application Materials
- Written proof of date of birth.
- Proof that applicant holds of valid license from the Arizona Racing Commission to conduct pari-mutuel races within the state of Arizona.
- Proof that a teletrack establishment license has been issued or applied for with respect to the facility in which the teletrack operator license will be utilized.
- A plan of operation in accordance with the specifications of Arizona Administrative Code, Title 4 Chapter 27, Section R 4-27-404.
- Proof of an agreement for use of the establishment by the applicant for teletrack wagering purposes.
- Fingerprint and background check.