A valet parking license is required when someone wishes to operate a valet parking business within the City of Scottsdale.
|First Time Applicants||Renewing Applicants|
|$20 Application Fee||$25 Renewal Fee|
|$60 License Fee||$60 License Fee|
Valet Parking Ordinance Booklet
General Provisions Booklet
Valet Parking Application Materials
- Name of the business owner served by applicant.
- Square footage of the indoor and outdoor floor area that is to be used by the public.
- A map showing the location of the valet parking zone, location of parking spaces to be used, routes to be used between valet parking zone and the parking spaces.
- A Scale drawing of the Valet parking station.
- Minimum number of attendants.
- Written authorization to use parking positions from all privately owned parking spaces.
- For all city owned parking spaces, provide a map showing the parking spaces /structures and the times of use and number used.
- Hours of operation.
- Estimated number of vehicles parked at the peak hour of operation.
- Samples of the receipts and tags to be used.
- Copies of the notices and proof of delivery to the owners of the business required to receive notices.