Pre-Application Meeting Search
- Pre-Application Process
- Scottsdale Maps
- The pre-application is the first step in the processing of all development requests. SUBMIT ONLINE OR FILL OUT THE FORM ABOVE AND BRING TO PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT INCLUDING REQUIRED ATTACHMENTS.
- Call Records at 480-312-2356 for current zoning, parcel #, and quarter section #. Incomplete pre-applications will not be accepted. You will be notified of the time and date of your assigned pre-application meeting, along with the name of a Project Coordinator.
- A pre-application meeting is an informal meeting in which a property owner/developer meets with a member of the Planning and Development Services staff to present a general outline of their preliminary plans.
- All pre-application meetings are held at the City of Scottsdale. A pre-application meeting is not a formal submittal or approval of the property owner/developer request. A pre-application may not result in a related case.
- This list is intended to promote early citizen notification.
- For additional information, call Current Planning at 480-312-7000 or send feedback to projectinput@ScottsdaleAZ.gov.
Searching, please wait ...